aKu suKa k@mu apa aDa'nya..........

I like them in the rain...
I like them in sunshine...
I like them after whisky...
I like them after wine...
I like them when they ignore me...
And I like them when they pine...

I like them narrow...
I like them wide...
I like them from the front...
I like them from the side...
I like them button nosed...
And I like them almond eyed...

I like them in the dark...
I like them in the light...
I like them in the day...
I like them in the night...
I like them from the left...
And I like them from the right...

I like them in the winter...
I like them in the spring...
I like them if they’re dowdy...
I like them if they’re bling...
I like them if they’re distant...
And I like them if they cling...

I like them fragrant...
I like them farty...
I like them demure...
I like them tarty...
I like them homespun...
And I like them at a party...

I like them blonde...
I like them red...
I like them single...
I like them wed...
I like them common...
And I like them well bred...

I like them black...
I like them brown...
I like them in a dress...
I like them in a gown...
I like them with a smile...
And I like them with a frown...

I like them straight...
I like them round...
I like them free...
I like them bound...
I like them by the inch...
And I like them by the pound...

I like them small...
I like them pert...
I like them in shorts...
I like them in a skirt...
I like them coy...
And I like them when they flirt...

I like them big...
I like them small...
I like them short...
I like them tall...
But I like them willing...

Most of all...
Share